, , , , , , , ,

Zombie Apocalypse Tag!!!

5:21:00 AM

Hey guys! This is going to be my first book tag! I'm super excited because I saw this over at My Tiny Obsession and Panda Hearts Books and I knew I just had to do it considering how funny it is. Enjoy!!

Rules:

1. At random or by choice, pick 5 books
2. The first name you see when you open to a random page is the answer to the question
3. Each book must answer 2 questions

My 5 picks:











1. THE FIRST PERSON TO DIE?

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone- Neville Longbottom

HAHAH Definitely without a doubt, poor Neville will probably be the first to die because.... well, I mean it's just obvious. I do love Longbottom but sorry bud, you'd 100% be the first to go! He'd probably have a bad death too you know? He'd go run back TOWARDS the hoard to get something like his book or some little trinket.




2. THE PERSON YOU TRIP TO GET AWAY FROM THE ZOMBIES?

Vampire Academy- Mia

Oh she wouldn't just be a person I would trip, she'd be the first person to be sacrificed. No one needs Mia in their life. I'd probably be making the world a better place if she's on the opposing side considering she can't do much, especially as a zombie. BA-BYE MIA. SEE YA.







3. THE FIRST PERSON TO TURN INTO A ZOMBIE?

The Winner's Curse- Arin

I guess I'm a little biased in this because I'm not a particular fan of Arin currently, considering I'm not far in the series to have fallen in love with him. I was pretty happy when I picked his name randomly muahahah. I personally would think he'd get turned just from saving his cousin or Kestrel. It bugs me because I try to dislike him so much but then he does caring crap for Kestrel. UGH. It would probably be an honourable death and zombie transformation.










4. THE PERSON THAT TRIPS YOU TO GET AWAY FROM THE ZOMBIES?

A Court of Thorns and Roses- Amarantha 

I mean, it's no secret that she's an evil biiiiiittttccccccccch. It's pretty obvious she would legit do it to anyone.. maybe except Rhysand, pre-ending of the book.















5. THE IDIOT OF THE TEAM?

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone- Draco Malfoy

HAHA THIS PLAYED OUT PERFECTLY. By far the idiot of the group has to be Draco. He would probably see a cute girl or try to show off and get himself hurt, scratched or killed by result. LOL I can just imagine him crying and screaming from a little splinter in the wilderness like he did in the Prisoner of Azkaban with Buckbeak.


6. THE 'BRAINS' OF THE TEAM?

 The Winner's Curse- Kestrel

Definitely. For sure. 100%! If you didn't know, I am the biggest fan of Kestrel! She is so strategic and smart, I love reading through her P.O.V because she really is just a brilliant character who knows her shit. She's quick witted and thinks on her feet! Sharp minds always win the zombie apocalypse! It was pretty coy of me for this one because I knew that I'd stumble upon her name for this, oops hehe.







7. THE TEAM'S MEDIC?

Angelfall- Paige Young

Is it a bad joke to say that Paige has had so many cuts and stitches happen to her she'd probably knows herself around a medical lab by now? Yikes, yeah probably not a good joke but still! The amount of crap that she went through, she had to have seen them put her all back together right? I'd trust her with stitching my arm.




8. THE WEAPON'S EXPERT?

Vampire Academy- Rose Hathaway 

If there was a zombie apocalypse and I could pick anyone to be by my side 24/7, it would definitely be Rose. She is the epitome of bad-assery! She'd probably give us all lessons on how to kill!












9. THE BRAWLER?

Angelfall- Raffe

Oh god, anyone that came upon us, human or zombie, should fear their life because Raffe would just be so impulsive. There is no telling his mood or what he's about to do next so definitely earn this title.





10. THE TEAM CAPTAIN?

A Court of Thorns and Roses- Rhysand

Rhysand would probably have all of the zombies lusting after him if we're going to be honest. He'd be such a perfect leader considering how ancient he is, he's probably been through a couple of zombie apocalypses.









Anyways! That was so much fun to do, I really enjoy these types of silly yet fun tags. I'll probably be doing a lot more of these! Also just a note, all of the fan art in this blog is just impeccable. I was shocked at some of these talented people's pieces on google search, like damn! Hope you enjoyed and had a laugh!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.