, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Fallen Fourth Down (Fallen Crest High #4) by Tijan | Review

2:29:00 AM

Pages: 402 pages
Publication Date: October 4th 2014 by Createspace
ISBN: 1502564599 (ISBN13: 9781502564597)

My mother tried to destroy me. She doesn't exist to me anymore and my father, the one who raised me and the biological one, are both works in progress. The only two people that I can trust are Mason and Logan, and they're the two people who I could lose. It won't happen. I won't let it. No matter the truth, no matter who loves me, I won't let anything or anyone come between us. They're my world. They're my life. They're my family.

Now, What I Thought:

This book was great, don't get me wrong, but it had less Mason and Sam then I would've liked :( Mason and Nate are finally off at university and Sam and Logan are left at Public just waiting the year out before they join them. After the events of the last book and what Tate shared with Sam, we have some awkwardness between Sam and Logan, which sucked! I was so sad that Logan looked like a kicked puppy and even resorted to telling Mason that something was wrong with Sam! We do eventually get a Sam and Mason reunion but that doesn't happen for a while into the book. We do however get Mason's P.O.V which was amazing because it really does show how much he loves Sam and what goes on through his mysterious mind.

We added a new character, which was a bit odd I will admit but I guess we needed to fill some information gaps from the first book. Marissa really bugged me in this one, I can honestly say I don't like her and her lingering stares at Mason... like honey no, Mason is all Sam's property. We get so much of Nate I kind of want to have a novella with his past because he is such a loyal and awesome friend to both Sam and Mason and to even Logan despite the drama between those two. 

A huge shocker and reveal happens at the end and I feel so bad for all of them because it really is huge and frustrating! I can't tease you guys enough about the twist and the big 'reveal' but it will definitely make you frustrated and mad. I won't tell you with whom but it's at multiple people. Grr. Anyways, again Tijan writes the best books out there and I loved this one no less than the others :)

Just a reminder, I am still reading the next one, Fallen Crest University, and it's been taking me a while because the following one after that isn't out and I want to finish one and move on to the next quickly you know? Just thought I'd let you guys know, if you were wondering why the review won't be up for a while. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.