, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Lord of Misrule (The Morganville Vampires #5) by Rachel Caine | Review

11:39:00 PM

Pages: 244 pages
Publication Date: January 6th 2009 by Signet
ISBN: 0451225724 (ISBN13: 9780451225726)

In the college town of Morganville, vampires and humans coexist in (relatively) bloodless harmony. Then comes Bishop, the master vampire who threatens to abolish all order, revive the forces of the evil dead, and let chaos rule. But Bishop isn't the only threat.

Violent black cyclone clouds hover, promising a storm of devastating proportions as student Claire Danvers and her friends prepare to defend Morganville against elements both natural and unnatural.

Now, What I Thought:

Wow, this book can be described in ONE word: INTENSE 

This book being the fifth instalment in The Morganville Vampire series was like a god. For me, I couldn't even put this book down! It was just so.. so.. so.. intriguing suspenseful!!! 

You wouldn't know what would happen next, and you would think you know what would happen but then BAM!! Rachel Caine surprises you with her amazing writing skills and makes the book 100x more intense! 
Now I know a lot of people have some issues with this book, one being Myrnin and his betrayal. But me being my optimistic self, I knew in my heart that Myrnin would end up on the right side and he would have some sort of plan and reasoning for his betrayal. But whoooo knows right? ;) 

Haha LOVED THIS ONE!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.