, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Bitter Blood (The Morganville Vampires #13) by Rachel Caine | Review

12:30:00 AM

Pages: 404 pages
Publication Date: November 6th 2012 by NAL 
ISBN: 0451238117 (ISBN13: 9780451238115)

For years, the human and vampire residents of Morganville, Texas, have managed to co-exist in peace. But now that the threat to the vampires has been defeated, the human residents are learning that the gravest danger they face is the enemy within…

Thanks to the eradication of the parasitic creatures known as the draug, the vampires of Morganville have been freed of their usual constraints. With the vampires indulging their every whim, the town’s human population is determined to hold on to their lives by taking up arms. But college student Claire Danvers isn’t about to take sides, considering she has ties to both the humans and the vampires. 

To make matters worse, a television show comes to Morganville looking for ghosts, just as vampire and human politics collide. Now, Claire and her friends have to figure out how to keep the peace without ending up on the nightly news… or worse.

Now, What I Thought:

This.was.drama.packed. like no seriously, everything in this, every page, was filled with drama! 

Sometimes it was WAY to much to handle! An evil somebody comes back to make everyone's lives hell, and some strange events occur because of the little parasite that comes back. Im just going to tell you, Amalie's evil, bitchy, slutty sister Naomi. Long rampage short, she makes everyones lives hell in this book, including the gangs, especially Shane and Claire's relationship.. UGHHHHHHHHH, like I have said many times before, I am not a Shane/Claire lover but still gets me so mad that Rachel Caine decided to do what she did to pooooooor Claire :( WHY CAINE WHY! Why did you have to bring back Naomi.. 
 Just like with the Bishop thing, I wish I could go into the book and kill her once and for all. Like father like daughter I guess. Again, I don't think I have to tell you to read it because if you're this far into the series, I bet you know that the next ones probably going to be even better! 

ALSO. SOMETHING HAPPENED. AND NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT WHICH REALLY CONFUSES ME. CAINE THOUGHT SHE COULD JUST SNEAK THAT IN THERE BUT NOPE. I NOTICED. Lets just say, I screamed and threw the book. LOL no, I'm not kidding. I literally threw my book out of joy.

AND FOR THAT. THIS BOOOK DESERVES 10 STARS.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.